Sunday, February 25, 2007

Training for the Bike Trip


Some of you may know, and some of you may not know that I am planning a bike trip from Calgary to Abbotsford with my good friends Gord Mills and Jon Hamm. The goal is to do this trip this coming summer. We have been biking quite a bit, but since the weathers been getting nicer we thought it was about time to get a little more serious and bike some longer stretches.


On Saturday Gord and I biked from Lisa's parents place to Cochrane. This was rather tough and put a lot of things in perspective. For those that don't know Cochrane has a Mother of a hill and this proved to be a good test for us.
Here are a few pics from Saturday... Gord and I... a view from the top of Cochrane hill... and I thought I'd just throw a pic of my bike in there as well. Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.